OCCC grades for this semester, and for previous
semesters as well, can be obtained by using OCCC’s MineOnline system according to the procedure that
1) Go to www.occc.edu and select
"Mine Online/Student Records" under Quick Links on the left side of
the home page.
2) Select the gray "Log In" tab
at the top right of the Web Advisor Main Menu page that appears.
3) Enter your user ID as firstname.m.lastname (where "m" is your middle
initial; all that may have to be lower case--it works all lower case, anyway,
whether it’s necessary or not).
4) Enter your password; it's the same password
as your OCCC email account and is defaulted to the last 6 digits of your SSAN
the last time I looked, but the default seems to change from time to time.
5) Select the Current Students
button/icon from the screen that appears.
6) In the Academic Profile section,
click the "Grades" link.
7) From the table of semesters
(Terms) that appears, click the radio button corresponding to this semester.
8) View your grade in APPM 1313 and
other courses you took this semester, if any.
9) You can also use the
"Transcript" link in step 6) to see all your OCCC grades over time in
unofficial transcript form.
your grade differs from the grade you reasonably expected, contact me
immediately for more information and for possible correction of the grade.